Get to know the basics and a few helpful tips along the way!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question.
Activating your account
Once you’ve created your account on Ninchanese, you’ll need to confirm your email address to activate your account. Why? So we know you’re a human being and not a robot. Here’s how to show us you’re human:
- An activation email has been sent to you
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Ninchanese
- Click the Confirm my email button in the account activation email you’ve just received
- The confirmation button will take you back to Ninchanese and tell you that your account was activated.
That’s it! You’re confirmed your email address and activated your Ninchanese account.
Not receiving the activation email
You should receive a confirmation email from Ninchanese after you create your account. If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- First, check your spam or junk folder and any tabs or folders in your inbox; the email sometimes likes to hide.
- Open your settings and check for typos in the email address. If the email address needs correcting, follow these steps to change your email address
- Click the please confirm email address message bar to have the activation email resent to you.
Still nothing? Send us an email and we’ll do our best to help.