Ninchanese on iPhone and iPad
There isn’t an app yet on iOS but…
…you can add Ninchanese to your iOs device background!
Add Ninchanese app on iOs devices.
To get Ninchanese on your iOs devices like an iPhone and iPad is simple. Just follow these rapid steps:
- First, go to https://app.ninchanese.com on Safari with your iPhone or iPad.
- Log in to Ninchanese
- Go to the Safari “sent to” button on your iOs device.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” button
- Tadaa! You’ve added a beautiful icon on your home screen
- The app is automatically in-app mode which means it’s like the Ninchanese Android app
Now, you’re all set to use Ninchanese on your iOs devices!
But one more important thing. By using Ninchanese this way, you can’t use the voice recognition feature. Instead, you must use Ninchanese with Chrome or Edge on Mac, Windows, Linux, or Android to use voice recognition.