Get to know the basics and a few helpful tips along the way!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question.
Resetting your account
If you’d like to undo all your progress on Ninchanese and start over at the beginning, you can reset your progress. Resetting your progress will erase everything you’ve learned on Ninchanese, any progress you might have done, your points, badges and achievements and experience. This cannot be undone so think carefully before you choose to wipe your slate clean.
Here’s how to reset your account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right of the menu bar
- Select and click Settings
- In the Learning section of Settings, tick the box under Reset your profile
- Click the Change learning settings button
- You’ll be asked to confirm your profile reset. Select OK to confirm.
Your progress on Ninchanese is now reset.