Get to know the basics and a few helpful tips along the way!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question.
Changing your email address
The email address you use when signing up for Ninchanese is where we’ll send you essential information, such as password reset emails and account information, so you’ll want to keep it up to date.
You can change your email at any time — here’s how:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right of the menu
- Select Settings
- Go to the Email section of your Settings page
- Enter your new email address. Double-check that you wrote the email address correctly!
- Click Change email
- Check your inbox for an email from Ninchanese with the subject “Confirm your email address.”
- Open the email and click Confirm my email.
- The confirmation button will take you back to Ninchanese and tell you that your new email address was confirmed.
That’s it! You’ve changed your email address and confirmed your new email address.
Not receiving the confirmation email
You should receive an email from Ninchanese after you change your email address to confirm the change. If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- First, check your spam or junk folder and any tabs or folders in your inbox; the email sometimes likes to hide.
- Open your settings and check for typos in the email address. If the email address needs correcting, you can change it by following the steps above.
Nothing? Send us an email, and we’ll do our best to help.