We are looking for an awesome Chinese content intern to contribute to the application’s Chinese educational content. Click through for more info about the position! We look forward to hearing from you 🙂
You will be as a Chinese content intern:
- Working on designing and creating exercises and mini-educational games
- Crafting unique, modern and entertaining content for the application, including themed vocabulary sets and mini-dialogues
- Helping with the Ninchanese blog, which talks about Chinese culture and learning Chinese: you’ll be pitching blog ideas, writing articles in collaboration with the rest of the team and more
- You’ll also be in charge of managing Ninchanese’s Weibo account.
- You are a Native or an extremely fluent Chinese speaker
- You speak native or fluent English or French
- You are a great team-member but excel at working on your own as well
- You are curious, adventurous and open-minded
- You’ve had previous professional experience, preferably in the field of education
- You love sharing your knowledge with others and teaching them things
- You strongly believe that learning Chinese should and can be fun. You are ready to approach learning differently and to change the way people learn
- You love cats (or lolcats) and having a good time.
Web experience and/or being a major technophile is a plus.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Length: 2 months, full-time
- Location: Imaginarium, Plaine Images, 99a Boulevard Descat, 59200 Tourcoing (France)
- Can’t come to France but want to be a part of our project? We’d rather see you every day but remote work is also an option if all else fails.
Sound like something you’d love doing and excel at? You’ll be working with a motivated and happy team and you’ll get an insider’s look at what it’s like building a startup! Send us your cover letter and resume ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.