Get to know the basics and a few helpful tips along the way!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question.
How to Add Friends on Ninchanese
Learning Chinese with a friend is a great idea and a wonderful motivator. Do you have a friend learning Chinese in real life too? Invite them over to learn and play on Ninchanese with you!
How do you find friends on Ninchanese? How do you add them on Ninchanese? It’s quite easy. Here’s how:
Use the search feature to find your learning buddy
Look up your friend(s) with the search feature. All you need is their username on the app. Here’s what you want to do:
- In the menu bar, click on the magnifying glass to open the search.
- Type your friend’s username in the search field and hit search
- Click on the third tab to choose the option “users” and view all users matching your search query.
- Find your friend on the list, hit the “Add as friend” button
- and you’re done! You just sent them a friend notification.
To add you back as a friend, all they have to do is visit your profile and do the same.
Have your friends add you
If you don’t know your friend’s username on Ninchanese yet, you can also do it the other way around.
- Give your friends your username so they can look you up in the search.
- From there, once they find you, they’ll be able to add you as their friend.
- You’ll get notified when they do and can easily add them back.
Once that’s done, you now have friends on Ninchanese! They’ll show up in your friend leaderboard, so you can track and compare progress. A little friendly competition is always a great motivation. It also makes it easier to challenge your friends to battles over your knowledge of Chinese in the Ninchallenges. Who’s going to win?