Get to know the basics and a few helpful tips along the way!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question.
Viewing the Chinese characters and words you’ve learned (vocab)
Want to see a list of the words you’ve learned so far on Ninchanese? Viewing the Chinese characters and words you’ve learned on the application is easy. There’s a simple place you can go to: your World list.
How to access your word list
To see the words you’ve unlocked and learned so far on Ninchanese, you can head to your word list. Here’s how to access the list of the words you’ve unlocked:
- Go to Ninchanese.com
- Click on the “Words unlocked” link. It takes you to your World list, where you can browse the words you’ve learned so far on the application by world.
- Depending on what device you’re using, this link will either be:
- If you’re on a computer, it’s visible on most pages, in your “profile widget” on the top-left side of the screen.
- If you’re on a mobile device, you’ll find this link in the menu, so click on the little “hamburger” button to see it.
- Just in case, here’s the link to access the list of words you’ve learned in World 1, directly: https://app.ninchanese.com/words-list/1,.
Here’s where you need to click on a computer:
Here’s where you’ll find the “Words unlocked” link to click on when you’re using a mobile device:
What information do you see in the Words lists?
First, the world list is personal to you. It’s built with the words you’ve learned so far in Ninchanese.
On your word list, you see displayed all the words you’ve learned so far, sorted per level. It also gives you information on how well you know that word so far, by indicating your
For each Chinese word, you see displayed its character form, its pinyin and its definitions in English. The list also gives you information on how well you know that word so far, by indicating your memory level for each word.
Each word is clickable so you can view more definitions and more. Learn more about viewing a word’s definition here.